Saturday, December 21, 2013

I'd never pay that much for a bookcase, and it actually seems simple enough to make on your own. But I have a lot of admiration for the artists on etsy, so if you aren't so inclined for DIY and have the cash, you might consider this because it's a great design.

Bedroom
Bedroom

Download whole gallery
bedroom
bedroom

Download whole gallery
Bedroom
Bedroom

Download whole gallery
I'd never pay that much for a bookcase, and it actually seems simple enough to make on your own. But I have a lot of admiration for the artists on etsy, so if you aren't so inclined for DIY and have the cash, you might consider this because it's a great design.
I'd never pay that much for a bookcase, and it actually seems simple enough to make on your own. But I have a lot of admiration for the artists on etsy, so if you aren't so inclined for DIY and have the cash, you might consider this because it's a great design.

Download whole gallery

No comments:

Post a Comment