Wednesday, November 27, 2013

**Mirrors behind the lamps add light around the room....yes and I like the design. Thanks Heather. Grey walls are nice and the headboard

serene space
serene space

Download whole gallery
**Mirrors behind the lamps add light around the room....yes and I like the design. Thanks Heather. Grey walls are nice and the headboard
**Mirrors behind the lamps add light around the room....yes and I like the design.  Thanks Heather.    Grey walls are nice and the headboard

Download whole gallery
I want that mirror and headboard to match my grey and white bedroom- gorgeous!
I want that mirror and headboard to match my grey and white bedroom- gorgeous!

Download whole gallery
love these floors
love these floors

Download whole gallery
Attic bedroom
Attic bedroom

Download whole gallery

No comments:

Post a Comment